Communication. Recognition. Knowledge. Influence. Impact.
Want to join the ConnellyWorks team?
If you're a positive, smart and talented person with an understanding and appreciation of the government market, you'll fit right in here. We are a team of hard working, creative and passionate people with a genuine interest in solving our clients’ business challenges and exceeding their strategic communication goals.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent work environment. Please send a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to Bob Suda, Chief Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConnellyWorks, a leader in technology marketing communications, is looking for a dynamic and creative Account Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for both managing and successfully delivering marketing communications campaigns for a variety of clients across ConnellyWorks’ varied and growing customer base. The role calls for advanced written and oral communications, an in-depth understanding of PR and marketing techniques, creative thinking and solid project management capabilities. The ability to multitask is critical. This is not an entry-level position and requires similar experience in a corporate or agency environment. ConnellyWorks offers a fun, flexible and challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account management
- Content development – press releases, op-eds, whitepapers
- Media outreach and pitching skills
- Messaging development
- Marketing plan creation and execution
- Advertising campaign development
- Understanding of or experience with social media and digital strategy capabilities
- Web content development
- Web, print and e-marketing solutions
- Experience with metrics to track and prove campaign success (Google Analytics, Act-On, Eloqua, Marketo, Omniture experience a plus)
- Participation in industry events
ConnellyWorks is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced office manager to support its growing team. The successful candidate is an outgoing and extremely detail-oriented individual who is as comfortable greeting clients as preparing invoices. He or she will have excellent oral and written communications skills and a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping. Responsibilities include managing and maintaining the ConnellyWorks office, managing vendors and on-premise equipment, ordering supplies, basic bookkeeping, creating and updating monthly and annual reports, employee onboarding, responding to phone inquiries, greeting visitors, coordinating company events/meetings and providing support to the CEO, CFO and Managing Director. The office manager also will be responsible for executing on a planned 2015 move of the company to new office space. This is a key position and requires solid experience in office administration and management. Those without similar experience need not apply.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently in a busy and sometimes stressful environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with experience in Quickbooks and/or HR will be given added consideration
back to top