Communication. Recognition. Knowledge. Influence. Impact.
Want to join the ConnellyWorks team?
If you're a positive, smart and talented person with an understanding and appreciation of the government market, you'll fit right in here. We are a team of hard working, creative and passionate people with a genuine interest in solving our clients’ business challenges and exceeding their strategic communication goals.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent work environment. Please send a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to Bob Suda, Chief Financial Officer at email@example.com.
ConnellyWorks is seeking a senior level events specialist to join and lead its growing events team. The Director, Events is responsible for the entire events line of business and will oversee the development and delivery of up to 50 conferences, galas and related events per year. The successful candidate is a tireless multi-tasker with flawless project/people management skills and a flair for creating unique events. He or she is self-motivated, collaborative and interested in not only meeting, but also surpassing client expectations. In addition to managing the line of business, he or she will have the ability to deliver on specific accounts, including event development, budget creation and management, content creation and speaker acquisition, strategic partnership agreements, audience recruitment and retention, sponsor and revenue development, and event delivery. This is a senior position that requires direct experience in the development and delivery of successful events.
- At least 5 years experience in events management and delivery
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Media outreach and pitching skills
- Experience managing both vendors and personnel
- A basic understanding of the budgeting process
- Candidates with experience in association management, government or technology markets will be given added consideration
ConnellyWorks is a leading marketing communications firm located in Northern Virginia. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and an excellent working environment.
ConnellyWorks, a leader in technology marketing communications, is looking for a dynamic and creative Account Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for both managing and successfully delivering marketing communications campaigns for a variety of clients across ConnellyWorks’ varied and growing customer base. The role calls for advanced written and oral communications, an in-depth understanding of PR and marketing techniques, creative thinking and solid project management capabilities. The ability to multitask is critical. This is not an entry-level position and requires similar experience in a corporate or agency environment. ConnellyWorks offers a fun, flexible and challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account management
- Content development – press releases, op-eds, whitepapers
- Media outreach and pitching skills
- Messaging development
- Marketing plan creation and execution
- Advertising campaign development
- Understanding of or experience with social media and digital strategy capabilities
- Web content development
- Web, print and e-marketing solutions
- Experience with metrics to track and prove campaign success (Google Analytics, Act-On, Eloqua, Marketo, Omniture experience a plus)
- Participation in industry events
ConnellyWorks is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced office manager to support its growing team. The successful candidate is an outgoing and extremely detail-oriented individual who is as comfortable greeting clients as preparing invoices. He or she will have excellent oral and written communications skills and a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping. Responsibilities include managing and maintaining the ConnellyWorks office, managing vendors and on-premise equipment, ordering supplies, basic bookkeeping, creating and updating monthly and annual reports, employee onboarding, responding to phone inquiries, greeting visitors, coordinating company events/meetings and providing support to the CEO, CFO and Managing Director. The office manager also will be responsible for executing on a planned 2015 move of the company to new office space. This is a key position and requires solid experience in office administration and management. Those without similar experience need not apply.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently in a busy and sometimes stressful environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with experience in Quickbooks and/or HR will be given added consideration
back to top