Communication. Recognition. Knowledge. Influence. Impact.
Want to join the ConnellyWorks team?
If you're a positive, smart and talented person with an understanding and appreciation of the government market, you'll fit right in here. We are a team of hard working, creative and passionate people with a genuine interest in solving our clients’ business challenges and exceeding their strategic communication goals.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent work environment. Please send a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to Bob Suda, Chief Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConnellyWorks, a leader in technology marketing communications, is looking for a dynamic and creative Account Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for both managing and successfully delivering marketing communications campaigns for a variety of clients across ConnellyWorks’ varied and growing customer base. The role calls for advanced written and oral communications, an in-depth understanding of PR and marketing techniques, creative thinking and solid project management capabilities. The ability to multitask is critical. This is not an entry-level position and requires similar experience in a corporate or agency environment. ConnellyWorks offers a fun, flexible and challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account management
- Content development – press releases, op-eds, whitepapers
- Media outreach and pitching skills
- Messaging development
- Marketing plan creation and execution
- Advertising campaign development
- Understanding of or experience with social media and digital strategy capabilities
- Web content development
- Web, print and e-marketing solutions
- Experience with metrics to track and prove campaign success (Google Analytics, Act-On, Eloqua, Marketo, Omniture experience a plus)
- Participation in industry events
back to top