Communication. Recognition. Knowledge. Influence. Impact.
Want to join the ConnellyWorks team?
If you're a positive, smart and talented person with an understanding and appreciation of the government market, you'll fit right in here. We are a team of hard working, creative and passionate people with a genuine interest in solving our clients’ business challenges and exceeding their strategic communication goals.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent work environment. Please send a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to Bob Suda, Chief Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading Northern Virginia-based marketing communications agency is looking for a creative and hard charging marketing expert to fill its Director, Marketing role. Successful candidate must be a savvy marketer – creative, resourceful and able to brainstorm with clients to build effective and results-oriented campaigns, while managing and inspiring an in-house content and creative team. It is essential that candidates be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of and experience in digital marketing techniques and as well as traditional approaches. Strong project and people management skills are essential along with a solid track record of creating and managing successful campaigns. This is a senior leadership position with a growing agency. Only experienced candidates need apply.
- At least 7 years experience in marketing in a corporate or agency environment
- Exceptional analytical and creative abilities
- A solid track record of creating and delivering successful campaigns
- A basic understanding of the budgeting process
- Ability to integrate social media and other digital best practices to advance thought leadership and enhance brand awareness
- A basic understanding of website development, design and SEO
- Candidates with experience in government, healthcare or technology markets will be given added consideration
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent work environment. Please send a cover letter, current resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
back to top